Can you believe we’ve had almost half a year of #MumsNight ? It’s been great having all of the participation – people sharing their tips and advice on how to make a Mum’s life easier – and better.
So far we’ve covered:
- Eating for Energy
- Free Makeover Tips
- Chocolate Indulgence
- Following your dreams
- Slow cook – no cook (lazy cooking ideas)
- Spring cleaning hacks – giving you more time for you!
- UK Breaks & Staycation Ideas
- Tips for Travelling with Kids
- Declutter My Life & Get Organized
- Money Saving Mums
- Stock your Pantry
- Dealing with difficult people
- Fitting in more me time
- Baking secrets
- Party Ideas
- Parenting Secrets
- Beach Tips for Mums
- Back to School Tips for Mums
- Family Health
- Laundry Secrets
On average – our weekly #MumsNight chats on Twitter have about 75 guests who generate 600 tweets during our 1 hour Twitter party that reach 25,000+ accounts and get over 1 million impressions.
We’ve even managed to be a trending topic one Monday evening!
So here we are now – about to embark on the next 6 months of #MumsNight and I hope you’ll continue to join us! We’re looking for new ideas to feature.
What are your questions that you’d like the advice, tips and support of other Mums on?
So far we’ve heard suggestions including:
- How to inspire men to do housework
- Back to work
- Work life balance
- Welcoming second baby
- Fitting in fitness
- Quick easy healthy dinners
- Fitting in more hours to the day
- Helping work at home Mums manage their day
- Mom rivalry! why you can’t share good news with other moms without them having to top it
- Potty Training boys
- Sibling Rivalry
- Getting kids to sleep
- Make time as a couple when you can’t get a babysitter
- keeping the spark as a couple with kids
What else should we cover? Please share your suggestions in the comments and we’ll get right on it!