I loathe cleaning, I truly do – but there are certain times when I can really get into it. Spring is one of those times! It’s the packing away of winter things, the deep clean on the house that helps me say “hello summer.” There’s something really satisfying about it – like the feel of slipping between clean sheets.
So since I really don’t like cleaning, I’m all in favor of finding ways to do it better, faster!
I’ve set up a Pinterest board just for this #Mumsnight, feel free to follow along and join us on Monday night on Twitter. Be sure to follow hashtag, #MumsNight. If you’re unsure of how to join in – here are some tips about participating in Twitter Parties and Twitter chats.
Please join us for this week’s #MumsNight discussion where we’ll be sharing tips, secrets, ideas and cleaning confessions for “Spring Cleaning Hacks.” Hopefully we’ll all come away with a few great ideas to spend less time cleaning.
Also, to make the evening even more fun we’ll be running a giveaway! I will send the winner (within the UK) a pair of Cath Kidston washing up gloves and a 20 GBP gift card to Tesco. Feel free to use it one whatever you want, although I’d recommend cleaning supplies and gin!
I am in no way being compensated or sponsored for this post, or giveaway ( I bought it for you myself! ;0) )
Only persons residing in United Kingdom who are at least 18 years of age can enter.
April 21, 2012 @ 06:30 am (BST)
April 23, 2012 @ 09:00 pm (BST)
- Only those over 18, who reside in the UK may enter.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18
- Entrants must be based within the UK
- 1 winner will be selected at random to win a prize
- Entrants must follow @TransatlantiMom on Twitter to qualify for entry
- Entrants need not attend the #MumsNight Twitter Party on Twitter April 23, 8:30-9:30 BST to qualify (but it would be really nice if you did!!)
- TransatlantiMom will not share your data with 3rd Party companies
- This competition is run separately from Twitter and is by no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Cath Kidston or Tesco.
Entrants can enter the Sweepstakes for free by emailing transatlanticmom @ gmail (dot) com and requesting details about alternate registration.