I don’t know if you have noticed – but babies and kids not only come along with a bunch of stuff, they also frequently make messes. Dealing with children’s stuff on type of my own shifting piles of stuff isn’t always easy when there are so many things on my to-do list.
When we moved from a large apartment in the city, to a much larger house in the suburbs with attic and basement you end up filling up as much room as you have. Over the last few years – we’ve been working on downsizing and decluttering as we’ve moved back to the city and then overseas to an even larger city with smaller places to live.
So we aren’t candidates for the TV show Hoarders, but we do always seem to move a box that we haven’t unpacked from our last move…
Come join us for our next #MumsNight, Monday May 14th to share your tips, tricks, ideas and learn from other UK Mums. Come for the advice, chat or just for fun!
Declutter My Life & Get Organized
We’ll be discussing how to
- Get yourself organized (including mental prep!)
- Decluttering your home, car & office
- Help the schoolweek run more smoothly
- Sharing your tips & tricks!
We’ll be sharing tips, personal stories and tools to help you declutter, get organized and have more fun!
Please join us on Twitter from 8:30pm -9:30 pm BST Monday May 14th
Follow @TransatlantiMom and the hashtag #MumsNight to view the discussion – and be sure to add the hashtag #MumsNight to each of your tweets to join the conversation. To go along with the conversation I’ve also created a Pinterest board you can visit here:http://pinterest.com/transatlantimom/mumsnight-staycation/
Please share in the comments some of the topics/ideas you’d like covered in this #MumsNight Twitter Party.
Also – I’d like to announce the #MumsNight Before & After – Declutter & Get Organized Project/Blog Hop!
1. On Monday, at #MumsNight we’ll discuss some Declutter & Organization pain points and tips – and at the end of #MumsNight I will share with you, the top 3 areas of the home/life etc seemed to be the most cluttered or disorganized – and some of the tips we shared on how to improve it.
2. These 3 super decluttered/disorganized areas will be separated into groups and include the tips of how to improve them.We will choose one/all/some of these that resonate with our own situations and implement some of the tips and take before and after photos , with no pre-cleaning or touch-ups!
3. #MumsNight guests and Transatlantic Mom blog readers can post their photos and wrote about their experience on their own blogs, then link it to TransatlanticMom.com blog on the linky below and I’ll then upload it to our Pinterest Board for #MumsNight – Declutter My Life & Get Organized Before & After Photos.
Also, be sure to grab a badge and add it to your blog to let your readers know what you’re up to!
I’ve been inspired by #MumsNight
Many of the #MumsNight guests have been inspired by some of the ideas and recommendations shared at the #MumsNight Twitter Parties and this has led to action. If you've blogged about something you learned or did following #MumsNight please let us now about it! We'd love to see what you've been up to.