The kids are back in school – and sure they are gone during the day but you’re just as busy – if not more so – than ever! Come join us for #MumsNight Monday Oct 8th as we discuss “Slow-Cooker, Back to School Weeknight Meals.” We’ll be sharing Slow Cooker tips, recipes and more! Plus, you can enter now to win a Crock-Pot!
We’ll be sharing tips, personal stories and tools to help you spend less time in the kitchen – and be less stressed by the weeknight! Please join us on Twitter from 8:30pm -9:30 pm BST – Monday Oct 8th Follow @TransatlantiMom and the hashtag #MumsNight to view the discussion – and be sure to add the hashtag #MumsNight to each of your tweets to join the conversation. This event will be hosted by myself @TransatlantiMom and @MediocreMum who is an absolute whiz in the kitchen and SuperWoman with a slow-cooker! MediocreMum hosts a weekly linky #scsunday where she shares our slow cooking recipes on a Sunday.
We hope to see you on Twitter on Monday and can’t wait to learn your tips & tricks and share a few of our own. Also – you can register to win a free Crock-Pot slow cooker, courtesy of Crock-Pot UK
Enter to win a New Designs Crock-Pot (colour may vary from the one pictured)
The perfect size Crock-Pot® slow cooker for 2 to 3. Accommodates varied cooking needs and time constraints with high, low and keep warm settings. Clean up is a snap with dishwasher safe removable stoneware that doubles as a convenient serving dish complete with a dish-washer-safe glass lid.
For more information about Crock-Pot or for slow cooker recipes visit their Facebook Page *I have not been paid or compensated by any brand for this post or giveaway. Any questions please ask – or feel free to visit my disclosure statement.
Full Giveaway Rules
Only persons residing in United Kingdom who are at least 18 years of age can enter.
Oct 2, 2012 @ 06:30 am (BST)
Oct 8, 2012 @ 09:00 pm (BST)
- Only those over 18, who reside in the UK may enter.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18
- Entrants must be based within the UK
- 1 winner will be selected at random to win the prize
- Entrants must follow @TransatlantiMom on Twitter to qualify for entry
- Entrants must comment on this blog post to qualify for entry
- Entrants may earn additional entries daily by sending out tweets or liking the Crock-Pot UK Facebook Page
- Entrants need not attend the #MumsNight Twitter Party on Twitter Oct 8 2012, 8:30-9:30 BST to qualify (but it would be really nice if you did!!)
- TransatlantiMom will not share your data with 3rd Party companies with the exception of the winner to Crock-Pot who will use the information you provide for the purposes of communicating with the winner.
- This competition is run separately from Twitter and is by no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.
Entrants can enter the Sweepstakes for free by emailing transatlanticmom @ gmail (dot) com and requesting details about alternate registration.